How to be a successful Corps member

I've been to other Orientation camps lately and my new motivation is that as a corps member you can be successful.

I'm impressed with the level of committment of NYSC to the Skill acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development(SAED) programme being developed for corps members.

The slogan of this scheme is "corps members creating wealth"

In my subsequent post, I  will be sharing how corps members can create wealth and be successful.

Till my next post, am your award winning friend, Oluwakemi.

Please read and share.

Thanks

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To All Prospective Corpers,
    See 5 Hacks For 21 Days in NYSC Camp
    (Kindly watch/share this)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtC7xzUFwcU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection