Individual/Personal Cds project

Its been a while now that I have been able to blog, I'd really wanted to but it's quite hectic here. I am trying to carry out some personal projects here and the procedures are tasking but am getting over it sha. The main thing I need now is funding. The projects I have in mind are many but I pray that I will be able to achieve them.

The ones uppermost in my heart are the first 3. I am copying my proposal direct here and attaching my phone no cos I never can tell you could be the break am waiting for.

                                                                                                                                                                                          The projects are as listed as follows:

  •   Organizing students into Press club
  •   Replacing the entire blackboard with white marker board in all the classes.
  •     Construction and erecting a sign post for the School
  •     Renovation and Roofing of the school hall
  •      Amendment of road that leads to Gbarain-Owei grammar school classroom
  •    Organizing of an external debate between the following Government Schools in Gbarain Clan:
v Ogboin Comprehensive High School Nedugo-Agbia.
v Basic Junior Sec. School Nedugo-Agbia.
v Gbarain-Owei Grammer School Okolobiri.
v Ogboin Community Sec. School Korama.
v Basic Junior Sec. School Korama.
v Community Sen. Sec. School Polaku.
v Basic Jun. Sec. School Polaku.
 
AIM/OBJECTIVE OF PROPOSED PROJECT (1)   
The aim of this press club is to bring out the best in these students by giving them a chance to develop their various potentials. It is also an avenue to showcase the student’s oral and thinking ability. The club will be given the opportunity of writing, collating and reading news. The news will be sourced locally, nationally and internally. The notice boards will be used as a medium of passing the club’s activities in the school and the tags will be used to identify the students when they are on duty. The camera will be used for snapshots. The press club first outing will be on 20th March,2012- a debate competition, so we will need these materials listed below before then.
    S/N        
Materials
   Price(N)             
Qty             
Total(N)
1.       
Notice Boards  
7,000
2 pieces

14,000
2.       
Tags for students
400
40
16,000
3.       
Camera
25,000
1
25,000

Total Amount


55,000

PROPOSED PROJECT (2)
Replacing the entire blackboard with white marker board in all the classes.
    S/N        
Materials
   Price(N)             
Qty             
Total (N)
1.       
White board  
20,000          
8 pieces

160,000
2.       
Carpenter’s fees
10,000

10,000

Total Amount


170,000

AIM/OBJECTIVE OF PROPOSED PROJECT (2)   
The aim of this particular project is to enhance learning that is for students to have a good board. Some of the classes do not even have blackboard at all, teachers are forced to write on walls.
SSS 2

SSS1 
Check out these pictures of SS2 and SS1 class board.
PROPOSED PROJECT (3)
Construction of school sign post for Gbarain-Owei Grammar School
    S/N        
Materials
   Price             
Qty             
1.       
Employment of artist and Welder for the work
50,000
1 piece


Total Amount
50, 000



I would be grateful for any form of support.
Thanks and God bless. I will update you of the progress.
     08037851435
That's my no, u can reach me.

Comments

  1. Hi Kemi, I suggest U̶̲̥̅̊‎​​ add U̶̲̥̅̊я email or contact in here,because I can't really identify the writer with this good dream...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats , i want to embark oo a personal CDS of providing seats to a primary school.
    any guide on that please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone,I'm about to Carry out a personal project at my Primary place of assignment on developing a computer laboratory for the junior secondary school, but the things required for this project most times make me want to quite, but whenever I enter the classroom to teach these students who hardly understands English language let alone computer terms, I feel pity for them thereby, thinking of ways to help because We're now in technology age, as such they need to flow with what is trending. I believe practicals will help the students understand better, hence, there is need for a computer laboratory.
    Please anyone who can help with desktop(s), be it new or fairly used, projector, generator, scanner, printer, finger scanner, computer furniture, or cash should please help.
    Thanks in anticipation. For more inquiries: jacyluv208@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection