Winding up events

Its passing in just few days and certificates have started rolling out. On June 8th, 2012 I was awarded with two certificates. One was for being a member of OBS(Orientation Broadcasting service) and the second one as an Editorial Board CDS executive. It was a fun filled day. I know more are coming.
OBS certificate giving to me by our Patron - Mr Kola Oredipe

Editorial Board CDS certificate being handed over to me by our  CDS Patron - Mr Kola Oredipe
I am looking forward to passing out on the 14th. Praise the Lord with me.
Just three days to go

Comments

  1. Congrats! Welcome to d Club!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Welcome to d Club!! Lol.

    Adeyemi Balogun

    Batch A, 2011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection