How I won State Award in NYSC Bayelsa State

Exactly one year today that I won.To the Glory of God, I won state honorary awards for best serving corps members and its really amazing. I got a call late Tuesday evening that I should prepare myself for the Dinner programme that is organised by the state for passing out corps members.

So on the D-day, June 13th 2012, I went to the Gloryland cultural center where the dinner was taking place. After the cultural display, talks, the arrival of the Governor who was represented by the Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government, Prof. Edmund Allison Oguru, and other commissioners, the award and price giving started.

The awards were called in reverse order. They started from
  • Local Government Chairman Award - the Yenagoa City council Mayor gave this
  • State Honorary award- presented by Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government, Prof. Edmund Allison Oguru.
Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government, Prof. Edmund Allison Oguru presenting State Honorary Awards to me on 13th June,2012
It was amazing.
The list of my projects is as follows:

I started my projects March 1, 2012 and all were commissioned May 11th, 2012 and I won state honorary awards. I believe if within 3 months, I could achieve you too can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection