CDS projects in progress

My  personal CDS projects are now set in motion and the ball is now set rolling. The first one I was able to carry out and execute sucessfully is
  • Organising a free training on how to start internet business for Batch ‘A’ corp members at orientation camp. 
Kemi Lecturing corps members




  
The training session started on 13th March, 2012 and ended on 20th March, 2012.... eh don't be scared. I had them for just 5 days: 13th, 14th, 16th, 19th and 20th. I never knew training people could be that that tedious. But it was for. Let me just give you an insight into what we talked about.
It was actually a skill acquisition programme and corps members were divided into groups. My own group was ICT. Getting to the class, I told my students is a broad course but I talk on Internet business especially. So for 5 days, we talked on different aspects of Internet business as much as we could cover.
Finally i finished. Here are members of my class on the grand finale day
Watch out for completion of more projects. Won't you congratulate me.
ALL GLORY BE TO GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection