April fool Messages

Get april fools quotes for friends and make this day different from other days of the year.

Oct-2 for Gandhi,
Nov-14 for Nehru,
Apr-24 for Sachin,
Aug-15 for India,
Apr-01 only for YOU.
So Enjoy the day.

U r one of d CUTEST persons in this world!!

Just a second, don't misunderstand me.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..

You laugh because
you think I’m fool,
I smile because
I know I’m not…


IF you are a fool then
describe your self
in one sentence..

The difference between
genius and fool is that genius
has limits fool has no limits.

I want you to know that you
are very important to me,
It’s impossible for me to
live without you even for a second!
your are my life and I can feel you everywhere.
Don’t mind, I was talking about Oxygen

You have to learn
the rules to be a fool first.
And then you will be able to make
fools to thers.
.
.
.
From
“April Fool Day”








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection