Happy Valentine Day

Another valentine day is here and well and bloging this early in the morning so I can't conclude yet how today is going to be. I just want to wish you a happy valentine. I hope you have been enjoying my blog so far. Are you feeling my service year, it will soon be over though like 4 months to go.
But before its over am going to make the best use of it.
9th February,2012 I was made Head ICT and PRO of my CDS.
For people who dont know I happened to be in the elite CDS of the NYSC-  
Editorial Board Cds( the voice of NYSC)
Well now much is expected of me, I pray God will strengthen me and give me
the ability to perform.
my friend Olamilekan was shocked to be made the editor. yes meet my new editor on fb.
Till i come with more gist see ya.
Alua o, O nua o.
Bayoo
  Rate this story with your comment(s) below, and don't forget, kindly join my reading list, to have more benefit from this blog. Do enjoy yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection