Razzling! Razzling!! Razzling!!!

Well this is the new word I heard today. What does it mean and how did I come by it.
 Actually I was in school today to teach but I came late to the class just to find a permanent teacher taking my time. I had to tell him point blank that he has to excuse me because my time is almost finished. Well he did. After my class I was marking my student's assignment in the staff room only to find this guy sitting across me. Being the jovial person I am, we started chatting while I marked. Later on his friend came around and asked him what he was still doing in school, he told me he was trying to razzle me. Need the meaning of razzling? Yes o I had to and check the dictionary myself o.
Razzle: out celebrating or enjoying oneself.
So till I come your way keep razzling.


If you have enjoyed this pls share with your friends and feel free to drop your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations on Your Swearing in Ceremony as 2013 Batch B Corps members

Individual/Personal Cds project

How to collect a new posting letter in case of Rejection